Laboratory Water Distiller
Distilled water is widely used in daily life, medicine, chemical experiment and so on.
- Cooking and making tea: rice, tea and coffee made with distilled water is more fresh and delicious, and it may keep the original flavor of tea and coffee.
- Beauty secret: distilled water has beauty effect, washing your face with distilled water and applying it on your skin, your skin may be more moist and clean.
- Contact lens care: distilled water can be used to clean and maintain your cantact lens.
- Machine and equipment: the application of distilled water can ensure the stability and prolong the working life of electric appliances and machines.
- Chemical experiment: diluting solution, scientific experiment, bio-pharmaceutical.
- Clinic and hospital: cleaning up the wound and effectively avoiding secondary infection.
- Brand new condition
- Ideal for distilling water and alcohol
- The temperture is adjustable
- The suggesting temperature of alcohol distilling is 85℃/185℉-95℃/203℉
- Large capacity up to 4L/1.06Gal( US ) 0.88Gal( UK )
- 304 stainless steel material, safe, durable and easy to clean
- Unique and portable handle on the top for easy use and carry
- The unit will automatically shut off when the temperature reaches 239°F / 115°C
- Remove contaminants such as bacteria, particles, dissolved solids and VOCs
- Metal blades with high quality, never deform
- Including one PC material water collection bottle
- Including one steaming rack, prevents vinasse from sticking on the bottom of the machine
- Suitable for hospitals, dental clinics, labs, offices, homes, etc
- Can be used to make whisky, brandy, vodka and other distilled liquors
- Come with 1-year warranty
- Material:304 Stainless Steel
- Weight:5.2kg /12lbs
- Capacity:4L/1.06Gal( US ) 0.88Gal( UK )
- Distilled Water:1 L/H
- Dimension of The Machine:18.5 x 7.7 inch /47 x 19 cm
- Dimension of The Water Bottle:7.3 x 7 inch /18.5 x 17.8 cm