Cardiac monitor is a device that shows the electrical and pressure waveforms of the cardiovascular system for measurement and treatment.
Multi Parameter patient monitor CM 500
- 12.1-inch high-resolution color TET Touch Screen Display.
- Standard configuration: SpO2, PR, NIBP, ECG, RESP, TEMP
- Thinner and lighter in design, convenient and portable for users.
- Support Wired and Wire less Network
- Real-time S-T segment analysis, pacemaker detection.
- Various interfaces: standard screen, trend screen, oxy CRG screen, NIBP list screen, big front screen.
- 3-level audio/visual alarms.
- Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF knife.
- Up to 400 groups NIBP list, 6000seconds, ECG waveform recall, 60 alarm event records recall, 7-day trend chart in storage.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, 2-hour working capability.
- Wireless central monitoring system applicable to ICU/CCU/OR