50mL Falcon Centrifuge Tubes top quality line of centrifuge tubes feature flat-top, plug-seal leak resistant screw caps, a large white writing area and printed graduation marks. Sterile tubes are RNase free, DNase free and Pyrogen free.
Polypropylene High Clarity Centrifuge Tube, 50mL Capacity . Tested to withstand centrifugation of 16,000 RCF in a fully supported rotor with room temperature water. Falcon 50mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes are ideal for cell centrifugation; pelleting; separation by density gradients.
Suitable for molecular biology applications including concentrating bacteria for DNA isolation, purification and precipitation of nucleic acids; sample storage (ambient temperature to -80°C); and centrifugation of precipitates.
- Hydrophobic, biologically inert surface for good cell or protein recovery
- Dark blue graduations in 5mL increments
- White writing area resists solvents
- Irradiated for sterility
- 800 picas in Carton
- Resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents (not recommended for extraction procedures)
- Translucent wall for easy viewing
- Stable from -80°C to +121°C (-112°F to +250°F)
- Withstand centrifugal forces to 16,000 x g RCF
Centrifuge tube or falcon tube 50 ml with out sterilize 800 pcs in Carton