Classic 12 Channel EKG Machine
U90 supports Wi-Fi and WLAN to connect internet. It is a 12-channel resting ECG, which offers easy-to-use interface, a bright color display and touch operation. It is an ideal option for clinical use.
|● 12-lead synchronous acquisition and display|
● 9.7-inch tilted touch screen with grid background
● High-performance chip module makes ECG signal collection more accurate
● Sampling rate: 32000Hz
● A/D shift: 24 bits
● 0.01-350Hz ultra-wide frequency response could acquire signals of patients from pediatric to elder
● With waveform freezing and waveform review functions, clinicians can choose any waveform for analysis and printing
● With report preview function, clinicians can ensure signal quality
● Support reanalysis based on modified patient information
● Support USB/ RJ45/ SD card ports for peripherals and export of data
● Support output of multiple formats
|Network and Connectivity|
U90 could connect to network by WiFi and wired way. The report could be transmitted in PNG/ DCM/ XML/ HL7/ PDF/JPG/ GDT/ ZQECG formats to hospital information system through international standard transmission protocol such as DICOM, HTTP, FTP, SAMBA directly.
|What is 12-lead ECG?|
The 12-lead ECG refers to the 6 leads of the limbs and the 6 leads of the chest. The commonly used clinical mapping ECG and bedside ECG both include 12 leads. The 6 leads of the limbs include standard one, standard two, standard three, AVR, AVL and AVF leads. The 6 leads on the chest include V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, and V6.