OXYMAX 8L Medical High Flow Oxygen Concentrator USA Compressor. OxyMax Oxygen Concentrator Boost your energy and your immune system with a purified oxygen treatment at Allergy & Health Solutions Center. We have seen remarkable results when our OxyMax Oxygen Concentrator is used in combination with a BEMER mat treatment. Our clients report feeling super energized and ready to ‘take on the world!’ If you’ve been feeling sluggish and want to get the pep back in your step, try our OxyMax Oxygen Concentrator.
An oxygen concentrator is a type of medical device used for delivering oxygen to individuals with breathing-related disorders. Individuals whose oxygen concentration in their blood is lower than normal often require an oxygen concentrator to replace that oxygen.
Asthma: This condition is where your airways become inflamed and begin producing a lot of mucus, which makes it harder to breathe. While there are a number of pharmaceuticals that can treat and control asthma, an oxygen concentrator can pump high levels of oxygen into the bloodstream of the patient while they’re having or have already had an asthma attack.
Pneumonia: Pneumonia is an infection where you develop inflammation in either one or both of your lungs’ air sacs and in many cases, fill them up with fluid. Many pneumonia patients have been prescribed oxygen therapy and have seen good clinical outcomes.
Respiratory distress syndrome (RDS): RDS is a breathing disorder mostly affecting newborns, particularly those who are born six or more weeks before their delivery date. Newborns suffering from RDS don’t create enough surfactant (a lung coating liquid), causing their lungs to collapse and making them work harder to breathe. Oxygen therapy using oxygen concentrators help pump oxygen into the babies’ bloodstream and lungs to reduce further complications.
Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD): Newborns suffering from RDS also have a higher risk of developing BPD. This is a severe lung condition requiring long-term breathing support.
In some cases, after surgery, you may need oxygen for a short period of time.
- OXYMAX High Flow Oxygen Concentrator with Oxygen Monitoring System
- USA – Thomas Compressor for the highest reliability and durability
- 8L/min High Flow output with the highest purity of 93% +/-3%
- Easy-to-read digital hour meter display
- Easy-to-use dial to set flow rate from 0.5-10 LPM
- Contemporary design with top handle for mobility
- Compact footprint and lightweight design allows for easy storage and transportation
- Unit comes standard with oxygen purity and low flow rate indicators
- Converts room air into more purified oxygen concentration
- Complete alarms and safety system includes power loss alarm
- Oxygen monitor indicates if concentration falls below 85%
- Current overload or line surge shutdown
- High temperature compressor shutdown
- High pressure alarm shutdown.
- Low pressure alarm shutdown.
- Low Oxygen Concentration alarm
- Recessed humidifier port with adapter for humidifier bottle
- Continuous flow settings up to 10 LPM and 96% concentration.
- Height x Width: 28-1/2″ H x 17″ W
- Weight: 50lbs/ 23kg
- O2 Purity %: 93 +/-3 %
- Flow Rate Range: 0.5LPM-10LPM
- Power Consumption: 580 W
- Outlet Pressure: 58kPa ± 5kPa
- Sound Level: 60dB
- Oxygen Purity Sensor: Yes
✅ The elderly: Improving brain functioning as they develop dementia and other conditions.
✅ White-collarwomen: Skin care, Skin nutrition and elasticity maintenance, Reduction ofsub-health status.
✅ Pregnant women: Helpful to fetus development.
✅ Businessman/ Businesswoman: Relaxing physical and mental tension, Improving physical ability, Reducing sub-health status and improving work eﬃciency.
✅ Students: Improving remembrance and reducing mental fatigue.
✅ Plateau tourism overs: Reducing the symptoms of hypoxia on plateau.