Small , medium And Large sized hospitals, we offer Nitrous Oxide (N2O) in high-pressure gas cylinders and liquid Medical Nitrous oxide containers (Portable Cryogenic Containers) in a variety of sizes.
For medical nitrous oxide we offer cylinders in the following sizes:
- Nitrous oxide N2O
|Nitrous oxide N2O Cylinders||5L water capacity – 10L water capacity – 47L water capacity|
|Gas capacity in Liters||1,620 – 3,240 – 16,200|
|Valve Operation||Pin index – Wheel type – Wheel type|
|Cylinder pressure full (bar)||80 – 80 – 80|
Nitrous oxide N2O Uses
• When an inhalation anesthetic is required, the administration of nitrous oxide is usually accompanied by simultaneous administration of a volatile agent such as halothane, ethrane, etc.
• In the relief of severe pain, usually in emergency situations, by inhalation with 50% oxygen.
• In short-term procedures which inevitably involve pain, such as wound and burn dressing, wound debridement and suturing. Administrated usually with 50% oxygen.
• In dental work to provide short-term analgesia for tooth extraction and other brief procedures, administered with 50% oxygen.
• Occasionally as an insufflating agent in laparoscopy. In cryosurgery as a refrigerant