High Temperature Drying Oven 55L
Vacuum Drying oven widely used in biochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical, health care, agricultural research, environmental protection and other research applications for powder Drying and roasting, as well as disinfection and sterilization of glass containers used.
- Effective, gentle drying without damaging the material being dried.
- Vacuum drying also minimizes the risk of scaling and the formation of oxidation residues.
- coordinated, modular system with vacuum pump and vacuum module.
- 6020,6050 both adopt jacketed vacuum glass door .On one hand, it keeps the temp in room;
- on the other hand you can see the dried instruments clearly.
- The vacuum tube around makes room temperature more uniform, avoiding organic connecting with fires burring.
- Set temp and control are all intelligent digital display, high accuracy.
- Temperature range from ambient +5 °C to 250 °C.
- Vacuum range: 0 to 0.1 MPa. (analog vacuum gauge) –
- Drying a solvent in vacuum lowers its boiling point, thereby making the separation process easier and eliminating the need to use high temperatures.
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Uniform heat distribution from block type heater attached to the chamber exterior to the anodized aluminum shelves.
|Chamber volume||55 L|
|Temperature range||Room temperature + 10°C to 250°C|
|Temperature controller||Microprocessor temperature controller|
|Temperature stability||+5 to 40°C|
|Display resolution||± 1.0°C|
|Timer||1 to 5999 min|
|Internal material||stainless steel|
|Number of shelves||2 (PCS)|
|Power supply||AC 220 V, 50 Hz|
|Internal dimension (W×D×H)||420×395×350 mm|
|External dimension (W×D×H)||720×590×520 mm|
Fresh hot Air Circulating Drying Oven used for various industrial as well as laboratory applications.