Vogt Medical Surgical Gloves sterile latex powder And powder-free
The Vogt Medical sterile surgical gloves meet the highest requirements and expectations of doctors and nursing personnel. A wide range of gloves is available to our customers. All gloves are ergonomically designed; this provides superior comfort and natural fit.
- Latex surgical gloves sterile powder-free fully anatomical shape (PAF) – made of natural latex.
- Full anatomical shape: curved fingers, textured surface, roller.
- Full anatomical shape of the gloves allows the use of gloves for a long time (the surgeon’s hands do not experience external resistance), while providing a comfortable condition for the hands.
- Gloves allow manipulation of hands requiring hypersensitivity during procedures.
- Structural element of the glove, with the help of which the glove is fixed on the wrist.
- Particularly high strength areas provide even greater dependability while working at the surgical site
- Extra-long cuff (min. 250 mm)
- Pre-powdered with corn starch
- Powder-free gloves have a low protein and residual chemical content, reducing the risk of allergic reaction markedly
Medical grade materials (safety tested)
- Gloves – 100% natural latex
- Powder – corn starch
- Sterile: one pair per polybag (with lot number and size)/box/carton
- Non-sterile: box/carton
- Conforms to EN 455 standard
- Gamma radiation