Meta Etchant, 37% Total Etching Gel Syringe 3gm, PK/3. Meta Etchant Etching gel with 37% phosphoric acid, developed for the etching of dentine and enamel.
Meta Etchant contains 37% phosphoric acid in water thickened with unique polymer.
– Conditioning of surface for dentine and enamel
– With composite and inlay/onlay
Phosphoric acid, H2O, Xanthan gum
– Polymer thickened semi-gel
– Easy dispensing and application
– No residue, rinse out completely
– Thixotropic characteristics (not runny)
– Isolation: Rubber dam is the preferred method for isolation.
– Cavity preparation: Prepare cavity with minimal tooth reduction.
– Tooth conditioning/Dentin pretreatment: Apply 37% Meta Etchant gel to available enamel/dentin for 15 seconds.
– Rinse and Blot dry: Remove the gel by suction using aspirator tube and rinse for 20 seconds.
– Blot dry conditioned area with a moist cotton pellet.
– Meta Etchant 3g x 3 syringes
– Disposable stainless tips 20 ea
– Dimension ( ∅52x152mm)
– Weight: 55 g
– Two years from the production date
4 To 5 Working Days