Littmann single head stethoscope
Features a handcrafted, solid stainless steel chestpiece, two-tubes-in-one design, lightweight comfort headset, non-chill rim, double-leaf binaural spring, and patented 3M™ Littmann® snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips.
Provides the best acoustics Littmann stethoscopes offer, with a significant improvement in low-frequency response.
- Single Head Cardiology Stethoscope
- Patented tunable diaphragm alternates between low and high frequencies without turning over the chestpiece.
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube design that eliminates noise artifacts created from two tubes rubbing together.
- Headset assembly is permanently set at an anatomically correct angle to minimize air leaks and prevent the headset from loosening over time.
- Patented 3M Littmann snap-tight soft-sealing ear tips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustical seal.
- Personalize the head with your initials or personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck.
- Total stethoscope length: 27″
- Most tubing colors come with chrome ear tubes and grey ear tips. Black ear tips come with black tubing, and with brass, copper, smoke and black ear tubes.
- Clean manually with a 70% isopropyl alcohol or 2% bleach wipe. Do not submerge or use hand sanitizer.