About GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5, 7900 Anesthesia Machine
We bring you a GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 anesthesia machine fitted with a 7900 ‘Smartvent’ ventilator in Pakistan at Rs 8,95000/-.
The Aestiva/5-7900 system is equipped with Datex-Ohmeda/GE S/5 Monitoring that can be interfaced with 15″ flat screen displays mounted on the anesthetic machine shelf top.
The machine is straightforward to use, with the SmartVent’s capabilities giving a higher level of control while reducing agent consumption and saving money.
- ISO Fluorine Vaporizer
- Monitoring System
- Adult & Pead’s Vent
- Adult & Pead’s Circuit
- O2 Sensor
- Power Cable
- Silicon Mask
- Soda Lime
- O2 Regulator
- No2 Regulator
7900 SmartVent™ Built-in Ventilation
- Volume Mode, Pressure
- Volume Mode, Pressure Control Mode, Pressure Support (PSVPro®), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV), electronic PEEP
- Tidal volume compensation
- Cardiac bypass case mode
- Quickly move to total standby: end case.
- Easily switch from mechanical mode to manual.
Open systems architecture
- Customizable drawers and shelving
- Lower height to accommodate add-ons
Patient breathing system
- Eight machine hoses or cables integrated
- “No tools” necessary for key components
- Autoclavable and latex-free
- Convenient common gas outlet placement
Low-flow anesthesia and reduced life cycle costs
- Fresh gas flow compensation—automatically
- Smooth, faster-acting fresh gas flow control
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Dual airflow tube for low-flow
- Two scheduled maintenance checks per year