Stimuplex® Ultra 360® is 30° bevel single shot cannula with excellent echogenic properties, used to provide the basic anesthesia for short-term interventions or additional single nerve blocks in continuous techniques.
Next Generation echogenic stimulating Needle 20G x 4″ 30 0.9 x 100mm
Stimuplex® Ultra 360® needles feature B. Braun’s new echogenic 360° X-pattern. The ‘X’ is a unique shape, which when combined with a clear coating, reflects more ultrasound waves back to the probe than previous designs.¹ These needles are designed to provide visibility without compromising puncture characteristics, featuring the same 30° bevel found on other market-leading² Stimuplex needles.
For single shot nerve blocks with Nerve Stimulation and Ultrasound
- Laser crafted ultrasound reflectors with safety code pattern
- Widely used 30° facet bevel with back cut
- High quality low friction coating
- 50 cm long DEHP-free injection tubing
- 20G x 4″ 30 0.9 x 100mm
- The needles are available from 35 – 150 mm and G20/G22 sizes.
Stimulating, non-echogenic needle, single-shot nerve block.
Stimuplex® A is a stimulating, non-echogenic single shot needle designed for optimal puncture and handling characteristics.
Stimuplex A received the highest usability score in a study comparing different manufacturers needles.1
- Puncture and handling characteristics with 30° bevel.
- Consistent feel: Enables user to appreciate the needles’ passage through different tissue planes.
- Optimal glide resistance: For smooth progression of needle.
- Visualize insertion depth with cm markings
- Integrated extension tubing.
For use with HNS11/12 Nerve stimulators.
NOTE: Minimum 10Pc Order