Toppette Pipettor is micropipit of original dragon all volumes available 10ul to 1000 ul, 20ul to 200ul, 100ul to 1000 ul, 5ul to 50 ul and others available. TopPette Scientific Multi-Volume Adjustable Autoclavable Micropipette / Pipettor (10-100 ul).
Adjustable volume micropipettes
Equipped with a precision setting mechanism,
the line is continuously adjustable down to
a very fine volume resolution.
Single-handed volume setting easy when
other hand busy.
Click stops, together with freely rotating
Smartie plunger button cap secure setting
stability while pipetting.
A total of 8 micropipettes covering
volumes from 0.1 to 1000 µL.
Three ® manual 825 / 835 pipettes
There are nine different packs available:
C : 2 – 10 – 50 µL
J : 2 – 20 – 200 µL
M : 10Y – 50 – 200 µL
O : 10 – 100 – 1000 µL
P : 10Y – 100 – 1000 µL
S : 20 – 200 – 1000 µL
T : 50 – 200 – 1000 µL
V : 100 µL – 1000 µL – 5 mL
Y : 1000 µL – 5 mL – 10 mL
We deals the kind of micro pipette autoclavable micro pipette in Pakistan with adjustable volume for industrial and research field.
- 8 channel fully autoclavable micro pipette in Pakistan.
- Non autoclavable micro pipette in Pakistan.
- Autoclavable micro pipette in Pakistan.
- Maximum permissible systematic error (Inaccuracy): at 10ul:0.3ul; at 50ul:0.5ul; at 100ul:0.8ul
- Maximum permissible random error (Imprecision): at 10ul:0.15ul; at 50ul:0.2ul; at 100ul:0.15ul
- Digital display clearly reads volume setting in increments of 1ul
- Calibrated in accordance with ISO8655. Each pipette supplied with individual test certificate. The quality control involves gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22C
- The bottom part can be autoclaved. Easy to calibrate and maintain with tool supplied
TopPette Micropipettes are general purpose micropipettes for the accurate and precise sampling and dispensing of liquid volumes. They operate on the air displacement principle and use universal-size disposable tips.There are nine variations of TopPettes, each with adjustable volume. The nine variations together cover volumes ranging from 0.ul to 5mL.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
. TopPette Micropipette
. Calibration tool.
3. Removal tool (to remove the bottom half for cleaning or autoclaving.
4. User guide.
5. Micropipette holder.
6. One tip.
7. Quality control certificate.
8. Small vial of silicon grease (use after cleaning)
All pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655/DIN650. The quality control according to ISO ISO8655/DIN650 involves gravimetric testing of each micropipette with distilled water (quality 3, DIN ISO 3696) at C using the manufacturer’s original tips.
The micropipettes are covered by warranty for one year against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty will not cover defects caused by normal wear or by using the pipette against the instructions given in the manual.