Digital Spirometer SP10BT
Digital Lung Volume device Spirometer Pulmonary Function+Bluetooth SP10BT is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared mode for measuring relative items, it is applicable for hospital, clinic, family for routine test.
SP10BT Spirometer Features:
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Forced Expired Volume in one second (FEV1), the ratio of FEV1 and FVC (FEV1/FVC), Peak expiratory flow (PEF), 25% flow of the FVC (FEF25), 50% flow of the FVC (FEF50), 75% flow of the FVC (FEF75) and average flow between 25% and 75% of the FVC (FEF2575) can be measured.
- Flow rate-volume chart, volume-time chart display.
- Data memory, deletes, upload and review.
- Trend chart display.
- Information prompts when volume or flow goes beyond the limits.
- Automatic power off when there is no operation in two minutes.
- Rechargeable lithium battery and with charging tips.
- Battery power display.
SP10BT Spirometer Performance:
- Display mode: 2.8” color TFT-LCD
- Display resolution: 240*320
- Volume range: 0~10 L
- Volume accuracy: ±3 % or ± 0.05 L(whichever is greater)
- Flow range: 0 L/s~16 L/s
- Flow accuracy: ±5 % or ±0.2 L /s(whichever is greater)
- Working current: 200 mA
- Power supply: DC3.7 V rechargeable lithium battery
- Safety class: internally powered equipment, type BF applied part
- A User Manual (GB only) on request for other Language
- A USB data line
- A mouthpiece
- A power adapter
- A CD (PC software)
- A nose clip
- Dimension: 165 mm(L)× 75 mm(W)×30 mm(H)
- Weight: 150 g