Micro Controller Based IFT+US+MS+TENS COMBO
Though interference currents are classed as low frequency on the basis of their Therapeutic effective components, they have specie characteristic properties, which distinguish them from any other therapeutic low frequency current. These currents are used for the treatment of various muscular diseases and pains by passing them inside the body by means of electrodes. High frequency current waves acting on the tissues give relief from pain.
For example, let us take two medium frequency current, Current in CH1=4000 Hz. & in CH2=3850 Hz
WHAT IS TENS?
- Frequency : 2, 10, 50, 100, 150 Hz
- Therapy Modes: Burst, Cont. Burst -2, PWM, Sweep, Combi
- Wave Shape: Bi-Phasic
- Input Voltage: 220V AC/50Hz
- Ultrasound Frequency – 1MHz
- Ultrasound Power Density – 3.5 Watt / cm2;
- Treatment Time: 0-99 minutes
- Mode of Operations – Continuous & Pulsed
- Pulse Duration – 1:1, 1:4, 1:7, 1:9