1.5ml Microcentrifuge Tube with Snap Cap, Polypropylene Graduated, Made of High transparency PP material, adapted to micro centrifuge, widely used in molecular biology, clinical chemistry and Bio-chemistry research. The cap can be one-hand open and closed ,Easy to operate. Chemical corrosion and low temperature resistance. No release reagent, plasticizer and fun gist at added during production, free of heavy metal.
- Stable under high centrifuge speed, up to 15000 rpm.
- It can guarantee staff safety and environment while testing toxic samples.
- Adapted to wide range of temperature from -80 C to 121 C, no distortion.
- Clear graduation on the wall for easier observation.
- Frosted area on the cap and tube for convent mark and identification.
|Brand Name||without sterilized|
|Cap Type||Snap Cap|
|Carton Size||12000 PC|
|Global Trade Identification Number||10856452006285|
|Included Components||Microcentrifuge Tube with Snap Cap|
|Item Weight||15.5 ounces|
|Number of Items||12000/Carton|
1.5 ml Micro-centrifuge Tubes.
1.5ml microcentrifuge tubes made from medical grade polypropylene. The transparent wall permits easy viewing of tube contents providing clearl visibility with either clear or turbid samples.
- Non-sterile, Autoclavable
- RCF: > 24,000 x G
- Temperature range: -20°C to 121°C
- Molded graduations in 0.5ml increments
- Carton Size 12000 PC