It is a complete Class B Pre-Vacuum autoclave. Front panel of simple reading and easy operation through press-botton keys. LED indicators of purity and level of distilled water and level of the water tank used, activated by sensors.
Selector of custom and pre-programmed functions.
- It is intended to sterilize any autoclavable material, whether solid, field, rubber, articulated, porous, cotton and fabric.
- Has Bowie & Dick, Helix and vacuum tests. And Príon program that requires rigorous parameters such as 3 pre-vacuum, correct conjugation of time-temperature-pressure and vacuum drying (closed door).
- 304 AISI 304-18 / 8 steel chamber, without welding amendments, whose finish facilitates internal cleaning and maintenance.
- Distillate chamber with water quality sensor
- USB connectivity for simultaneous recording, in pendrive, of the phases of the cycle, including the aborted ones, rationalizing the management and granting transparency and security to users and patients.
- PWM preheating system that operates by pulse modulation with electronic precision, conjugated with the ring in the form of a tape and guarantees regularity, stability and maintenance of the temperature inside the stainless steel chamber, with time and productivity gain.
- Steam production system injected in a preheated chamber that avoids the condensation of the distillate, penetrates the less accessible points of the loads, sterilizes with more uniformity and efficiency, preserves the integrity of the sterilized material, saves time and reduces cost.
- Vacuum drying programmable and customizable by the user between 20 and 60 minutes.
- Vacuum produced by a 2-head, low noise pump with a capacity of -0.9 bar.
Chamber – 304 stainless steels (Medical)
Pressure variation: 0.0bar – 2.3bar
Sterilization temperatures: 121°C and 134°
Cycles: Packaged materials, Unpacked, Prion,Porous, Bowie & Dick, Helix.
Warranty : 1 Year
Chamber Size: Φ245X450 mm
External size: 670X470X400 mm
Package size: 765x560x495 mm