3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope. Coming directly from the package, it will make its mark. The 3M ™ Littmann® Classic III ™ Stethoscope is the latest version of the stethoscope, the millions of Mediziniern helps to achieve their best. The Classic III Stethoscope is launching a new design, new materials and new technology in the Littmann Stethoscope family which use professionals around the world and trust.
The Littmann Classic III™ is the next generation of an icon. Littmann Classics set the standard for clinical use and the Classic III features many beneficial upgrades that enhance acoustic sensitivity.
It also features next generation tubing designed for a longer life and greater stain resistance. The smooth surface of the single-piece diaphragm is easy to attach and clean, and replacing this diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve allows for easy conversion of the pediatric side to a traditional open bell.
There are tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the precision-machined chestpiece. Light pressure on the diaphragm allows the user to hear lower frequency sounds, firmer pressure allows you to hear higher frequency sounds.
Dual Head Stethoscope
High acoustic sensitivity
Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece
Single-piece diaphragm that”s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices
Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve
Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life, less likely to pick up stains
Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape
Stem features an open side indicator
Tubing is 27″ in length
Weight: 150 grams
Classic III stethoscope features:
1. High acoustic sensitivity for performing general physical assessments.
2. Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
3. New single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
4. Pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
5. Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
6. No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component—to help protect human health and the environment.