We bring you an IBP disposable blood pressure monitoring kit, generally used in surgical procedures, ICU, and cardiac care.
Disposable IBP single and Double channel Kit
Abbott/BBraun/BD/Edward/Utah/Baxter/PVB/Mindray/USB/Argon connector Pressure Transducer Kit
Single Channel Kit.
|YM-DT-AB1AP2S2-TB||Single Channel with Abbott connector|
|YM-DT-BB1AP2S2-TB||Single Channel with B.Braun connector|
|YM-DT-BD1AP2S2-TB||Single Channel with BD connector|
|YM-DT-ED1AP2S2-TB||Single Channel with Edward connector|
|YM-DT-UT1AP2S2-TB||Single Channel with Uath connector|
Double Channel Kit
|YM-DT-AB2AP3S3-TB||Double Channel with Abbott connector|
|YM-DT-BB2AP3S3–TB||Double Channel with B.Braun connector|
|YM-DT-BD2AP3S3–TB||Double Channel with BD connector|
|YM-DT-ED2AP3S3–TB||Double Channel with Edward connector|
|YM-DT-UT2AP23S3-TB||Double Channel with Uath connector|
- High-Quality Pressure Transducer kit
- Consistent and accurate readings during monitoring.
- Ease of use, with a variety of interface cables available, the pressure transducer can be connected to most types of monitors
- Fully integrated flow-through component design simplifies filling.
- Versatile, dual-function snap-tab allows dynamic response testing.
- Transducer with flush, infusion set, pressure monitoring line, stopcock, Patient Card, and Caps.
- Pressure resistance with a silicon chip, complies with U.S. standards AAMI BP22
- +/- 20mmHg zero pressure output
- 168 hours of life assurance
- Ethylene oxide sterilization.
- Sensitivity: 4.95 ~ 5.5uV / V / mmHg
- Transferred voltage: 2-10 volts DC
- Storage temperature: -18 ~ 60 ℃
- Operating Temperature: 10 ~ 40 ℃
- Overvoltage protection: -400 ~ 6000 mmHg